2.12.2013

Food log 2.12.13

Breakfast (6am)
2 eggs scrambled with 2 oz. ham
1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 pineapple ring

Lunch (11am)
4 oz. cheeseburger (no bun)
Coleslaw (1 C. cabbage + 1 T. Marzetti dressing)
1/2 C. sliced strawberries

Snack (3:30pm)
1 string cheese
1/4 cup cocoa almonds

Dinner (8:30pm)
6 Copycat Chicken McNuggets (recipe) with Spicy Mayo (recipe)
1 C. steamed broccoli

Daily Totals
Calories: 1,504
Carbs: 46
Protein: 105

Analysis
Felt great all day! I've checked and rechecked my food log because I can't believe my carbs were so low and it never bothered me. No carby headache, no cravings. And I never felt unbearably hungry. Perfection. (I just wish I could see how this day is so drastically different from the days when I felt like crapola...)

No comments:

Post a Comment