2.07.2013

Food log 2.7.13

Breakfast (5:30am)
2 scrambled eggs with 1 oz. swiss cheese
3 oz. homemade turkey sausage
1 serving steel cut oats (1/4 cup dry) with 7 dried cherries and 1/2 T. slivered almonds

Lunch (11am)
Southwest Salad (lettuce, 4 oz. seasoned grilled chicken, 1/4 cup seasoned black beans, 1/4 cup corn, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 T. ranch dressing)
1/2 cup sliced strawberries

Snack (4:30pm)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bar (Aldi's brand)

Snack (8:30pm)
1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 pineapple ring

Daily Totals
Calories: 1,393
Carbs: 87
Protein: 111

Analysis
Water aerobics was at 6pm (dinner time). I was hungry at 4 but didn't want to eat a full meal before working out so I had the protein meal bar. And it was after 8pm when I got home from the gym and I didn't want to eat dinner that late so I had cottage cheese. Not a great plan but it worked. Also, it was a hungry day. The numbers are fine, but my stomach really would have liked a lot more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment