3.05.2013

Food log 3.5.13

Breakfast (5:45am)
2.5 ounces homemade sausage
1 oz. monterey cheese
1/4 cup sliced strawberries and 1/4 cup sliced banana

Lunch (11am)
3 ounces deli turkey + 2 tablespoons pimento cheese spread, rolled in lettuce leaves
1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 pineapple ring

Dinner (6pm)
3 crunchy chicken tacos (3.5 ounces seasoned chicken, cheese, lettuce, yogurt (instead of sour cream), salsa)
1 cup Mexican Roasted Green Beans (recipe)

Daily Totals
Calories: 1,088
Carbs: 55
Protein: 82

Analysis
My appetite has going missing again. I was not hungry at all for breakfast but I ate a bit and then took 2 hard-cooked eggs with me to work to eat on break. I didn't eat them. I was sorta hungry at lunch, but not really. I had planned an afternoon snack to bring my numbers up, but (again) I wasn't hungry. I was hungry by dinner time, but not starving in the way I should have been with how little I'd eaten all day. Weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment