5.11.2013

New 'do and almost 180s

I planned to get a new hairstyle when I hit Onederland. But two friends and I decided to have a Girls Night Out at the salon, so I didn't get my new 'do until yesterday. Totally LOVING my new hair!

And when I saw the photo the stylist took, I thought she must have just got a great angle for my face. However, we took several more photos during the evening and I realized that my face really does look like this. I think the last ten pounds I've lost have all come off my face!

Here's a side-by-side comparison. On the left is from last night, weight 190. On the right is from March 30 at 201 pounds.

6 weeks. 11 pounds.



2 comments:

  1. You look great. Much younger. My face was the thing that everyone noticed when I lost the weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I despaired of my face ever thinning out...it was freakin' huge and horrible. :)

      Delete