4.22.2014

Frustrations

I'm dating someone who is a million kinds of perfect. We click like we've been best friends since the beginning of time. And the physical attraction? Off. The. Charts.  But there's a complication. A Big Complication. I feel like I'm violating my moral code every time I even think of him. I question how much I really respect myself if I'm allowing myself to be in this situation. But part of me can't help but wonder if this is "meant to be" and somehow the Big Complication is going to work itself out. I just don't know what to do. *&#@(^

The scale is stuck. I'm doing everything right and the scale is not moving. Sometimes I wish I could just be happy with 175ish instead of always feeling fat and ugly and dreaming of a smaller number. *&#@(^

I don't know how to deal with the medical bills from my finger injury. So I'm procrastinating. Which just stresses me out more. *&#@(^

No comments:

Post a Comment