2.09.2013

Food log 2.9.13

Breakfast (8am)
2 Cream Cheese Pancakes (recipe) with 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
4 oz. ham steak

Lunch (1pm)
2 hardcooked eggs
1/2 C. chicken salad
1/2 C. carrot slices & 1/2 C. raw broccoli with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
1/2 orange

Dinner (8pm)
Where's the Crust Pizza (recipe) with portabella mushrooms and pepperoni
Salad (romaine/spring mix with balsamic dressing)
2 cups air-popped popcorn

Daily Totals
Calories: 1,387
Carbs: 50
Protein: 94

Analysis
Felt full/satisfied all day but I had a naggy headache. (Breakfast and lunch carbs were about 30.) By 730 my blood sugar felt low and the headache was more from that than from the lack of carbs. By the time dinner was ready at 8 I felt like CRAP. My carbs have been at this level on other days and I didn't have a problem so I'm not sure what the difference was.

No comments:

Post a Comment