I've noticed that on weight loss forums, almost all women have it, hate it...and think they're the only one. On the contrary, it seems it's rather common. It's so not rare, in fact, that I actually found something about it in Cosmo! The slideshow gives some great advice about how to deal with the FUPA with diet and exercise. Here's the tips included in the article:
- Destress by doing yoga or meditating or anything else that helps you relax.
- Eat Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C.
- Eat Greek yogurt.
- Eat some fiery capsaicin (spicy foods).
- Consume some cinnamon.
- Enjoy some blueberries.
- Eliminate all refined carbs.
- Have a glass of wine.
- Do high-interval training.
- Do legs lifts instead of ab crunches.
- Improve your breathing and posture.
Click over to the slideshow to read all the "whys" behind these suggestions. Banish the FUPA! Huzzah.