4.20.2013

30DS Epic Fail and the Pants Problem

I excitedly began the 30 Day Shred. And then I almost died.

I made it through Day 6. I was doing it four days a week, so I only lasted a week and a half. During that time, I also ran twice. I have never hurt so much in my whole entire life. I think it was a combination of Too Much Too Soon, and the fact that both of my jobs are moderately active and require me to be on my feet for the entire shift.

I'm really not sure what to do about exercise at this point. I desperately need to do some toning, especially in the tummy, because I'm having serious pants problems.


My size 15 jeans are barely staying on. I spend all day long hitching them up as they attempt to slide down to my ankles. (Annoying, much?) I have two pairs of jeans that are size 13 which fit great EXCEPT.....serious disgusting unbearable muffin top. There's just too much flab.

(I tried on a few pair of size 14 jeans at the store but seriously? Who is shaped like that? Either the waistband comes up to my neck or the crotch hangs down to my knees. Junior sizes fit me much better than misses sizes! I do have one pair of dress slacks in size 14 which are lower rise and fit okay, but they are starting to get very balloon-y in the legs, butt, and hips.)

I'm thinking maybe I can just do the abs portion of 30DS and skip all the up-down, standing-lying, and lunges and stuff. And keep running (as the weather allows) maybe two days a week so I have some hope of not dying at the Color Run in June. (Only six weeks until race day. OMG.)

Argh. The fatness.


No comments:

Post a Comment