4.28.2013

Menu Plan Monday April 29

Click the logo to see more menu plans!

NOTE: All my meal plans are wheat free, gluten free, contain mostly "clean" ingredients,
are 1400 calories or less, and have less than 100g carbs.


BREAKFAST


Baked Oatmeal with Berries (recipe)
(I plan to spurgle on this one or two days. The other days I'll just have fruit.)
Plus the usual suspects - eggs, breakfast meat, etc.

LUNCHES

I really like to make meatballs for my lunches. I whip up a couple batches on the weekend and portion them out and freeze them. Then in the morning all I have to do is grab one of the containers and toss it in my lunch bag. By the time I go on lunch break at work, it's thawed and ready to warm up in the microwave for a minute or so. Add raw veggies or a salad, and some fruit, and it's a yummy easy lunch.

Here are the 'ball recipes I am trying this week:


Mexican Chicken Meatballs (recipe)
(Use gluten free breadcrumbs, rice, or quinoa to make it wheat/gluten free.)



Ricotta Cheese Meatballs (recipe)
(No breadcrumbs so it's already wheat/gluten free.)


DINNERS

MONDAY


Pineapple Teriyaki Shrimp (recipe)
Cauliflower "Rice" (recipe)


TUESDAY



Easy Cheesy Chili Chicken (recipe)
Steamed broccoli


WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY


I have to work Job 2 in the evening, where breaks are short if they happen at all.
I need something quick and easy, so dinner will probably be
grilled chicken breasts (that I can eat cold) and raw veggies.


FRIDAY



Parmesan-Ranch Breaded Pork Chops (recipe)
(It's breaded with pork rinds so it's low carb and gluten free.)
Roasted green beans


SATURDAY



Lemon-Garlic-Thyme Chicken Drumsticks (recipe)
Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic and Parmesan (recipe)
Roasted asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment