8.19.2013

Food this week

Just a quick look at what I've got planned for meals this week. Nothing interesting or exciting, but planning it and sharing it seems to help me stay on track.


BREAKFASTS (Yep. Same thing for 5 or 6 days. Boooring, but it works for me.)
Omelet with spinach, mushrooms, peppers, ham, and swiss
Oatmeal with almond butter and Maple-Ginger Pearsauce (recipe)




LUNCHES 
I bought a whole roaster chicken for super cheap this week, so I cooked it up in the crockpot and will use the chicken to make assorted chicken salads, like....

Sweet Corn and Bacon Chicken Salad (recipe)
Southwest Chicken Salad (recipe)
Walnut-Tarragon Chicken Salad (recipe) <--- my favorite!

Some raw veggies, some fruit (It's peach season! Yay!), maybe some gluten free crackers. And that's lunch.


DINNERS

Zucchini, Black Bean, and Rice Skillet (sorta like this recipe but I plan to use fresh tomatoes and cauliflower "rice" and add some shredded chicken)
Grilled Pork Chops with Maple-Ginger Pearsauce; roasted sweet potatoes and veggies
Asian Beef and Fried Cauliflower Rice Bowls (recipe)
Chicken Veggie Meatballs with Z'oodles [zucchini noodles] (recipe)

And I'll probably have leftovers so will repeat some meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment