8.08.2013

I'm smaller than you?

Today I wore a pair of too-big slacks to work because I desperately need to do laundry and really didn't have a lot of options. They kept sliding down my hips and my manager noticed and was joking about it. And at the end of the day she told me she had a couple pairs of pants that were a little too snug for her that I could have if I wanted/needed them. I was kinna like, "Yeah, right" because there is no way I am smaller than her.

I asked her what size they are and she told me that they are 12s, but she's currently wearing 14s. Her 12s should definitely fit me because my comfortable pants are 11s and 12s. I really can't believe I'm smaller than her. She's maybe a teensy bit chubby but well within a range I would consider normal. Is that what I look like to people? Basically normal....instead of ridiculously fat? I'm a bit flabbergasted by the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment