10.24.2013

Food log Oct. 24


Breakfast (5 am)
Omelet with ham and cheese
Cottage cheese with applesauce

The "I forgot my lunch" lunch (11 am)
Trail mix (almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, raisins)
String cheese 

Dinner (5:30 pm)
Transylvanian Stockpot (recipe)* - a fun name for a delicious cabbage/sausage soup
Sesame-Parmesan Crisps (recipe)
Apple slices

Daily Totals
Calories: 1,215
Carbs: 62
Fat: 78
Protein: 80

Analysis
I had lunch all packed and ready to take to work with me.....and left it sitting on the kitchen counter. So I made do with what I could get from the vending machines. The daily numbers aren't bad considering I had to wing it for lunch. I probably should have had something with more protein and veggies for dinner but I didn't feel like revising the meal plan. My only veggie today was cabbage - oopsie. I think a salad is definitely needed tomorrow!


*The recipe says it serves 4-6. I divided the recipe in half and had what I thought were 4 generous servings. Also, I used polska kielbasa instead of Italian sausage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment