3.16.2013

Food log 3.16.13

Breakfast1 (8:30am)
Protein Smoothie (this one)

Breakfast2 (10:30am)
1 fried egg
2 slices bacon
1/2 oz. cheddar cheese

Lunch1 (1pm)
Tuna Salad (recipe)
3/4 oz. potato chips
1/2 raw broccoli and 2 red pepper slices with 1 T. ranch

Lunch2 (3:30pm)
1 oz. gouda cheese
10 grapes
1 stalk celery with 1 T. peanut butter

Snack (8pm)
Cheddar Roasted Broccoli (recipe)
10 pepperoni slices
1/4 cup blueberries

Daily Totals
Calories: 1,375
Carbs: 55
Protein: 91


Analysis
Usually my eating schedule is dictated by my work/life schedule. Today, though, I was just putzing around the house so I ate more intuitively - small meals when I felt the need for food. This helped deal with the cravy-ness I felt from last night's food (that I talked about in this post). I didn't go off plan too terribly, but the carb count was higher than normal and that seemed to remind my brain that it likes carby stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment