5.03.2014

30 Day Shred: Day 1



I first tried 30 Day Shred a year ago. I sorta flailed my way through it twice and realized I was just not physically capable of the intensity of this routine.

So it was not with a little trepidation that I put the DVD in again today. But...I did it I did it I did it!!!  Of course, I wanted to hurl a hand weight at the TV when Jillian said we were doing jumping jacks for like the 20th time. I survived, though, and it really wasn't too terrible. I'm gonna feel it in the morning. I'm sure of that.

I read somewhere that Jillian actually recommends not doing the program every day but to alternate it with a cardio workout and to include a rest day, so that is what I am going to attempt. (2 days of 30DS, 1 day of cardio, 1 rest day, 2 days of 30DS, 1 rest day)

No comments:

Post a Comment